Monday, March 31, 2014

SOL 31/31!!!!! We are done!!!!!-Max and Kam's Class

Last SOL. Here we go,

One of my favorite things to do is gymnastics. I go to a really awesome studio called SASC, and it is not only gymnastics, but dance, art, swimming, and basketball and many more. Every year we have concerts at the Neiman Center. We have a lot of fun and can do any sport or something we want. This year I am in 9 dances, and I will be dancing, doing gymnastics, and more. Dancing and gymnastics are pretty much my life. I especially like to see the costumes I will dance in a few weeks before the big concert and get to dance in them. I get to express myself and show what I do and I really like that.



This is a calender for SASC. 
My picture is on the top, 
in the middle with my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment