Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Book blog (SOL) 18/31- Max and Kam's Class

Sparrow Road by Sheila O' Connor

This book is about a 12 year old girl named Raine, who moves into a strange place called Sparrow Road. The rules in Sparrow Road and pretty much impossible to follow for Raine and her mom. For example, no talking until supper but you can on Sundays. The place is peaceful, but sometimes too peaceful. Raine must figure out the mysteries of the town with her new friend, Josie. This is a really interesting book, and a mystery. I recommend this book to people who like adventures, and mysteries.

Pages: 256

2 comments:

  1. I read this book earlier in the year, and I also really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really interesting. I could never live there, I usually stop talking at that time and talk the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete