Saturday, March 1, 2014

SOL 1/31

Hi, my name is Abby. I really like to dance, play piano, draw, do gymnastics, and hang out with my friends. I have two pets, a dog and a hamster. My favorite colors are green and purple and I also enjoy spending time with my family. This is a SOL is about me and my family spending time together and enjoying birthdays. Lets get on with the slice!

 I sit on the carpet of my living room next to my two cousins, and its the older boy's birthday (he is six and his younger brother is four). We are watching a magician, who is really cool and funny. My parents and I hosted a party because it was my cousin and grandpas birthday. Suddenly the magician says,
'And now, for the floating trick!'
At first I don't know what that means, but then the magician calls the birthday boy up (my cousin, not my grandpa) and picks him up. Then, he puts him on a table with two chairs holding it up. My cousin has a blank expression stuck to his face, and I can't tell what he is feeling. One chair is taken away but the other has to stay for safety reasons. There he is, 'floating', with a big smile on his face. My 4 year old cousin and sitting near me, screaming his head off and acting like a lunatic. I can't stop him cause he would keep going on and on and on. 

When the trick comes to an end, I have a huge headache from my screaming cousin. But still, I won't forget the moment, because a rarely see my cousins since they live in Boston. They are really sweet, but can cause a headache sometimes.


1 comment:

  1. Little cousins are impressive for how much fun they are an how quickly they become annoying during amazing events. Good job of capturing the moment! Now I want to see that floating trick!

    ReplyDelete