Sunday, March 23, 2014

SOL 23/31- Max and Kam's Class

I walk into the huge mall, and walk straight into Nordstrum (I don't know how to spell it) with my mom. We walk over to the shoe area, and start searching for Vans. We look around but can't find any. "Maybe we should go to the Vans store or Journeys." I say. We go on over to Journeys, but the Vans there aren't the prettiest. We spot the Vans store near in, and head over to it. We see a huge wall full of Vans, and I run over to it and start searching for the perfect ones. I probably try on 20, because there are a bunch of boxes next to me that say Vans. I finally settle on two that are amazing, and have a quick argument with my mom about getting both. We head over to the cash register, and the other customers next to me are really creepy. They have a bunch of piercings, and smell like Marihuana. I wander over to the exit, and wait for my mom there cause I can't stand the creepiness. It was scary, but I at least got Vans. 

2 comments:

  1. Now you'll have to come show me at least one of them when you wear them, Abby. They can be terrific! This is truly a slice of how life goes, isn't it? A lot of good & a little bit of not so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice slice about the shopping. The search, the excitement, the argument, the creepiness. All part of the day and well described!

    ReplyDelete