Friday, March 21, 2014

SOL 21/31- Max and Kam's Class

I get ahold of my scooter and set a foot on it. I push myself and glide on to the road. I take a second to glance up, and look at the beautiful sunshine, which practically blinds me cause it's so bright. I take my sweatshirt off, which I wore in case it got windy or anything. I hear tomorrow it's going to snow. Haha. That probably means nothing. I mean, I can't say the weather people are always wrong, but sometimes. When I get to the park, I walk around a little bit, and say hi to some people (because I know them). The grass already is becoming green, and the flowers are starting to bloom. On the way back, I start thinking about lunch and my stomach growls. The weather is really nice, and I am glad I took some time outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment