Monday, March 10, 2014

SOL 10/31- Max and Kam's Class

I wake from a good night's sleep, snuggled up in my bed, not wanting to get out. The cold air from outside the covers makes me frown cause it's so warm in my bed and I have to get out. I turn on the faucet to wash my hands, and wait for the warm water. I probably stand like that for five minutes, until I realize of water and house heater thing broke last night. I sigh and wash my hands in the icy cold water. I get dressed, eat breakfast, and walk outside. 
"It's so WARM!!!!" I think.
 I have some fun outside and then I go back inside. I had a fun time, but still, our heater is broken.

4 comments:

  1. Great slice. I understand what you mean about getting out of bed. Good luck with the water heater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting out of bed (especially after a time change) can be so difficult! Nice job describing your experience with the water heater. Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer about your heater. At least it was warm out this weekend! I love your first sentence because I feel that same way each morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. A broken water heater would send me right back to bed. Good for you for taking some time outside today.

    ReplyDelete