Saturday, March 8, 2014

SOL 8/31- Max and Kam's Class

Here I am, sitting in the library, not knowing what to write about. Nothing. To. Write. About. A bunch of ideas pop into my head but I push them away.

"Too weird." I think.

Time passes so slow and still no ideas are coming. I ask Sarah, but all the ideas she gives me I wrote about. We talk a little about other stuff, and giggle. We giggle a lot. Its crazy. I'm in a happy mood, laughing and smiling. Then, Sarah decides to put her hair in pigtails cause we just read a SOL about pigtails and break dancing (Kam). We are having a fun time (in case you are wondering we were also working). That was a fun time, but still I didn't really have anything to write about.

3 comments:

  1. That was a great slice. I know exactly what you mean because that was me a couple of days ago too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when you wrote this. I have never thought about writing when i am stuck to write about being stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that I could influence Sarah's hairstyle! How excellent :)

    ReplyDelete