Saturday, March 15, 2014

SOL 15/31- Max and Kam's Class

"Next group!" One of my science teachers, Eric, calls.
My group raises their hands to next. We are next to the wetlands, shooting water balloons and eggs out of sling shots. I grab our slingshot and we set it up and launch the water balloon. It started flying and then it popped. It just popped. A bit of rain is trickling down as if it  is spitting at us. Then it starts to snow. A lot. When we shoot all of the eggs and water balloons, we pick up the eggshells and scraps from the water balloons. We run back inside and talk a little with our groups. Time passes so quickly, because it is already time to move on to my next class.

2 comments:

  1. Time flies when you're having a good time doesn't it? You make that matrix sound really fun! Which one is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you with the launchers last week. Looked like so much fun! I love the line about the rain trickling down from the busted water balloon!

    ReplyDelete