Thursday, March 20, 2014

SOL 20/31- Max and Kam's Class

July 15th. My birthday. Driving back from tennis at 8:00 AM, I sit and beg my mom to get a hamster.
"Please can we get a hamster!?" I beg. 

"No." My mom replies. "Who would we give it to when we go on vacation?"
I try to think of good ideas but she keeps saying no.

"Where are we going?" I ask as we pass the turn to my house.

"Grandmas."
It was really rainy earlier but now the sun is shining, the sky is blue, and the weather is priceless. 

When I get to my Grandma's, I see my piano teacher and freeze.
"Am I doing a piano lesson?" I think.

Then I see a bag that says 'Sketchers" on it. I look around and also see a balloon attached to a little box although I have no idea what's in it. When I open the small box, I see a tiny hamster and squeal with delight. 

"Is this for me?" I ask.

"Yep." Everyone says.

I can't stop smiling. I open the sketchers bag and see a box with a picture of a cage on it. I open the box and start setting up the cage. That was the best day, getting a hamster.

No comments:

Post a Comment