Saturday, March 22, 2014

SOL 22/31- Max and Kam's Class

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping, and look at my alarm clock. 9:45 AM, it reads. I gasp and start worrying my alarm clock didn't go off. Maybe I didn't hear it? But then wouldn't my mom would wake me up? It is Thursday, and by now we would be at matrix. I hurry to get dressed, throw on a shirt and jeans, and put my contacts in. I rush downstairs, and see my mom sitting on her iPad sipping coffee. Then it hits me, it's Parent teacher conferences! I grab a bowl and cereal, along with milk and think to myself,

"Wow. I can't believe I forgot. I hope I don't forget again tomorrow!"

 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are enjoying your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when I do that. what did you do with your extra days off of school?

    ReplyDelete