Monday, April 7, 2014

Out of My Mind

Out of My Mind by Sharon M Draper

Let me start with this. This is a great book, one of the best I've ever read. It is about a 10 year old girl named Melody, who has a perfect memory. She remembers everything, it's as if she has a camera in her head and it records everything. She is the smartest kid in her entire school, but no one knows. Her mom and Mrs. V (her neighbor) believe that Melody is smart. But they are not completely sure. Melody has a disease that causes her to have no control on her body, and she needs help. She can't walk, write, or even talk. It's as is mountains of words are piling up in Melody's head but she just can't say them. It is a VERY good book. It seems really realistic fiction, and it is in first person. It is a really quick read, I read it in 2 days and it is 295 pages. I recommend it for anyone in AS, because it is a very interesting book and you all should read it.

2 comments:

  1. I love this book too, you all should read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with everything that you said in this review. This was an awesome book!

    ReplyDelete