Wednesday, March 12, 2014

SOL 12/31- Max and Kam's Class

I wake up pretty late, 10:00 AM and go take a shower. I get dressed, put my contacts in and go downstairs to breakfast. I have Panera, a breakfast and lunch place that is really good; and walk outside with my dog. 

When I walk back inside, my dad is at home opening a box with a telescope. He just got it today, and he is just setting it up. At around 2 I go eat lunch and then go on a walk with my dog, mom, and dad. We have a park nearby, and its really great weather; the sun shining, birds chirping, and the sky is blue and cloudless. I ride on my scooter (cause I'm lazy to walk today) and when I get to the park I run around with my dog. It is already 4:15, and I ride back home and get ready to go to a party later tonight. I put a dress on, and ride to the party. It was a fun day, and I hope I can have the same schedule again.

5 comments:

  1. This seems like a very simple and enjoyable day. Just reading this makes me feel relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like it was a nice day. Whats in a Panera?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Nate, very relaxing and enjoyable. I like your side note about being too lazy to walk. I so have those days too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a great day, Abby. I hope you'll tell about the telescope some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky,
    I love Panera It SO good.

    ReplyDelete