Sunday, March 2, 2014

SOL 2/31- Max and Kam's Class



Its practically spring and the weather outside, priceless. I know its 'gonna snow' tomorrow but I enjoy the moment. I'm walking in the park with my dog and grandma, and it's actually fun. The birds are chirping and the sun is shining and I can't believe my eyes that the weather is so, perfect. I have to stop by every tree, every bush, all because my dog wanting to 'mark his territory.' My grandma and I are just walking peacefully, talking about life. 

A little wind starts to blow and then a little more, but it doesn't scare me. I have a feeling it's gonna be windy tomorrow (thanks to the Denver Post) so I'm enjoying the moment as if there is no tomorrow. There are these moments that are funny, and small, but you still remember them, and this is one of them.

2 comments:

  1. You really capture the moment with the description of the dog marking the trees and the wind picking up. There is more to the story and your slice leaves the reader wanting more. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a short but sweet story, and you told it really well through the descriptions. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete