Monday, March 3, 2014

SOL 3/31- Max and Kam's Class

I wake up to the usual sound of my alarm clock, at 6:30. Its so tiring waking up early for my morning Spanish class. I trow on some clothes, half asleep. I put in my contact lenses, brush my teeth and hair, and rinse my face. The sun is shining, trying to fool everybody that its warm outside. But no, it's actually freezing and windy, so the sun doesn't fool me. I check on my hamster, lazily make my bed, and run downstairs to eat. For breakfast I have crepes that my mom made, with berries and nutella and orange juice (not on the crepe ;D). 

When I am finished eating I gather all my stuff and hurry my mom into the car. The drive is peaceful, and I try to relax. But the music is to fast and upbeat and good, that I enjoy the song and immediately wake up. We get to school and I start my morning Spanish routine.


4 comments:

  1. First, now I'm hungry and want a crepe :) Second, this is my favorite line: "The sun is shining, trying to fool everybody that its warm outside." It is such a perfect description of many days we have had this winter in CO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a Crepe to. I wish my mother made those. My favorite line is the exact same as Kam's. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great slice of a day in the life of Abby, and you captured it really well. Your descriptions are great like always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the exact same way as you about Spanish!! I hate it when its the first class I have...

    ReplyDelete