Tuesday, March 18, 2014

SOL 18/31- Max and Kam's Class

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day and I have a few things I noticed. 

There are a lot of things that are green although they weren't meant for St. Patrick's Day. People unintentionally have the color green all over, on houses, schools, in rooms, anywhere. I really like the color green, so I really like St. Patrick's Day. But green is a popular color, so a lot of things are green but like I said before, not for St. Patrick's Day. And then on that day you look around and see so much green but you think, 'Was all this always there or just for today?'

There are also many myths. For example, if you do something bad the leprechaun will come and mess up your room. But is the leprechaun gonna do that or someone/thing else?

I just was thinking about this, and I decided to write about it.

2 comments:

  1. So true. I also noticed that I the only time that I accidentally don't wear green is Saint Patricks Day. Oh Well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that green wasn't the original St. Patrick's Day color. In Ireland it is blue. Great slice though!

    ReplyDelete