Monday, March 30, 2015

SOL- March 30th 30/31- What It's Like to be a 7th Grader

I know. Being a 7th grader isn't as tough as being an 8th grader, but still. There's time to relax, yet again, it's your last year to really have some slack. In 8th grade I'll have 2 units, and I'll have to worry about high schools and a speech and all that stuff. But being a 7th grader isn't all fun and games, either. Instead of leaving every assignment to the last minute on that Sunday night, when everything is due on that next Monday, you would do at least some through out the week right? That's how it is here. You can't leave all that stuff to when your an 8th grader, like all those high schools. But being a 7th grader is really fun, and being in AS in general. It's not all homework and no fun, we get more freedom, and are the role models. I don't know how it will feel being an 8th grader, but I bet it's not so bad.

1 comment: