Thursday, March 19, 2015

SOL-March 19th 19/31

Every time I go to the pet store to get my dog or hamster something, I always fall in love with one dog. This time, it was a golden doodle, and as soon as I saw it and started to pet it's soft, fuzzy fur, I fell in love.  I couldn't take my eyes off this adorable, sweet dog, who unlike the other puppies in its cage who were nibbling on my coat and trying to bite me. This dog was licking me, and being really calm. When it's time to leave the store, we walk out and My heart starts to sink. I know I won't be able to get that dog, but maybe if I really try, I will.

4 comments:

  1. I don't fall in love with the dogs, but I always look at them through the glass. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are the most amazing creatures on earth. I totally understand how you could fall in love with one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like such a cute dog! I like how you described what he was doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on getting the dog you want, Abby. Perhaps sharing how you'd take care of the dog (in addition to why you want one) would help. Unless you have a family member with allergies. If that's the case, you'll have to wait until you get a home of your own when you're older.

    ReplyDelete