Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Book Blog- March 24th 24/31

This week I read a book called A Corner of the Universe by Ann M. Martin . It's about a girl named Hattie, and she is on summer break, but this time, it's different. Her uncle, whom she never knew about,  comes to live with her grandparents because his school for the mentally disabled shuts down, and until they find a new school for him to go to, he has to live with them. Hattie becomes really good friends with her uncle Adam, and she has a summer she won't forget. I really liked this book, because it was quick and easy but really descriptive. It's a fun book, but at some points it's pretty sad. I recommend this book for anyone, and everyone should read it.

5 comments:

  1. Hmm. I will definitely consider this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of a lot of other people liking this book. I don't know if I personally would enjoy it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to read this, maybe I will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting, and I might read it if I get through a bunch of other books that I need to read on my TBR. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete