Thursday, March 12, 2015

SOL- 12/31 March 12th

6:30- I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock, beeping and ringing in a really annoying way, so I right away turn it off. I lay in bed for another 5 minutes, because I can't stand the sight of it being dark when I wake up. Next I get out of bed, get dressed, and do all the other stuff I need to do before breakfast.
7:00- I'm sitting at the breakfast table, watch the sun rise, and sit on my phone. I like to take my time and relax before school, but that doesn't always help.
7:45- I finish up packing my lunch, all ready to go.
7:55- I'm out the door, in the car, and off to school.
8:10- I'm at school, finishing up anything or just chatting with people.
8:30- My day begins, and there's no going back.

4 comments:

  1. I love that last line, and you described the struggle of trying to get up in the morning. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate mornings. You do a really nice job describing the arduous journey of getting ready for school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your last line "There's No Going Back" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice slice of your life! It was nice to get to read about how your days begin.

    ReplyDelete