Monday, March 23, 2015

SOL- March 23rd 23/31

I go into my closet, trying to decide what to bring. I'm not sure how the weather will be in Israel, but hopefully it will be warm. I mean, I packed warm clothes, but it won't last me 10 days. I also pack lots of shorts, and clothes for warm weather, because it will probably be warm. I'm excited to go to Israel, but I'm kind of nervous to go, and plus, our flight is at 8:00 AM on Wednesday, meaning we will have to be at the airport at around 6:00, which means we will have to leave the house at 5:30, and I'll have to wake up at 4:00, to make sure that we have everything. But I've never been to Israel before, so it'll be exciting and a new experience.

3 comments:

  1. Cool. I hate getting up early

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hate getting up early. I really like the way you wrote your slice of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't like getting up early... but I do like the way you wrote your slice! ;)

    ReplyDelete