Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SOL- 18/31 March 18th

I splash my foot around in the water, ready to jump in. The sun's rays dance down my back, warming me up. The fresh, humid air swivels around me and I jump. The blue water splashes onto my face and makes a small splash when I hop in. I get back out of the water and try again. This time, I don't belly flop into the water, but I kind of fall into it letting it catch me and pull me in. This time I don't get out. I swim over to the bar that's in the water, order a strawberry daiquiri, and sit on the underwater chairs. Someone swims up next to me, and taps my shoulder. It's just my friend. We get our drinks and go over to the beach chairs to drink them. After that, we go onto the hammocks, allowing them to rock us back and forth, until all we can do is relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment