Tuesday, March 10, 2015

SOL- 11/31 March 11th Biking Part 2

After we get on our bikes, we go through our neighborhood and through a tunnel under the road meant for bikers and other people, and end up taking a path around a huge golf course. After going around the golf course, we head over to a park and take a little break. We then bike back home where lunch is waiting. After a while of biking, I just want to relax. And by the time I eat lunch and relax, and hang out with my neighbors, the sprinklers turn on and we decide that we should run through them. I go first, running through all the sprinklers and back around. The water attacks me, and I try to fight back. I get all wet, laughing and spinning until I fall down. Next, it's my neighbors turn. She runs through a few, then ducks over one, and while attempting to jump over another one, she slips and falls right onto a sprinkler, her flip flops squeaking in the wet grass. She then gets up, starts laughing and we keep going and running through the sprinklers. At least it was warm outside, and we were having a great time.

4 comments:

  1. I like to bike too. where did you bike? I usually bike next to the Cherry Creek by the Cherry Creek Mall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds super fun!! I like how you scribed the flip flops :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really showed the joy and action of playing with the sprinklers. "The water attacks me, and I try to fight back," is a great personification of the water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like fun! and the perfect slice for such a warm day.

    ReplyDelete