Friday, March 27, 2015

SOL- March 27th 27/31

I have to write 8 SOLs for the time I'm in Israel, and I have to schedule them to post on my blog. I'm not very good at coming up with ideas right on the spot, so writing 8 Slices of Life in a row is pretty hard. What should I write about? My dog? Ok. Here it goes:

I'm laying on my bed, on my phone and relaxing, when I feel a shake from under my bed. I hear some scratching too, like something against a carpet. From what I know, but I'm not 100% sure, my dog isn't in my room. My bed starts shaking like crazy. Have I gone mad? Is something happening outside that is causing my bed to shake? Is my house getting wrecked down?
"Mom?" I call.
"What?"
"Do you feel that?" I ask stupidly.
"What?"
"The shaking!"
"No.."
Hmm. I think I've gone mad. I better check under my bed. I look. My dog is sleeping there innocently, and then gets up, and starts scratching at the carpet. How could such a small dog shake a bed? I let out a sigh of relief. I haven't gone mad. That's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment