Sunday, March 8, 2015

SOL- 8/31 March 8th

A delicious smell wafts through the kitchen, meaning my brownies are almost ready. I walk around the kitchen, pacing back and forth, while my friend is checking on the brownies. When we decide they are ready, we take them out of the oven and barely wait for them to cool of because we want them so badly. I cut off a piece, let it cool for 2 minutes, and eat it. It is delicious. It's chewy on the inside, and king of crunchy on the outside. I just love it.

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling of biting into warm brownie. You did a fantastic job of describing it. Nice slice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brownies are a truly awesome food and you described the process of making them well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You described exactly how I feel when I make brownies... you never let them cool! Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete