Friday, March 13, 2015

SOL- March 13 13/31

There are times when I have nothing to write about, and this is one of them. I just can't think of any SOL ideas that I already did. I tap my foot slightly against the ground, and try to get more ideas to write about. People chat around me, and are all at work. I occasionally get up to talk to people, but I still don't have any ideas. Maybe I'm just tiered, or I just don't have any ideas what so ever, but everyone has those times. I still have 18 more SOLs to write. I know I just wrote a Slice of Life, but I still don't have any ideas for my next ones.

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. I like how you described your surrounding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling. I like how you described your surrounding :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done that before. One more slice down!

    ReplyDelete