Monday, March 2, 2015

SOL- 2/31 March 2nd

This is not my dog :)
The snow pours out of the sky like salt out of a salt shaker. I sit inside looking out the window, my hands against the cold window. Eventually I get tiered of just staring out the window, so I put my snow pants and a coat on and walk out the door with my dog. At first he runs around it circles, too cold to be in one spot. Then he starts rolling around in the snow turning into a fluffy, white, dog, instead of a black one. My neighbors go out from their house, and I bring my dog inside and jump into the snow. After a little while, we are having a huge snowball fight around our from yards, and backyards, and basically our whole cul-de-sac. Then their mom brings out hot chocolate with marshmallows for all of us and we sip it while sitting on the patio. Once the weather changes to the point where its snowing really hard, we go inside, make popcorn, and watch a movie.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I like how you compared snow to salt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Selah. The snow like from a salt shaker line is great! It sounds like you captured that snowy day perfectly in the moment and in your mind!

    ReplyDelete