Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Book Blog 3/31 March 3rd

This week I read a book called Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira. It is about a girl named Laurel whose sister May died in high school. When Laurel's English teacher assigns the class to write a letter to someone who died, it all begins. Laurel has a tough life, and this book shows that through her writing letters to famous dead people, about her life and flashbacks to when her sister was alive. I really liked this book, because it's a different style, and the whole story is really different. This is one of my favorite books, because it's written so well, and it's really descriptive. This book has a lot of mature topics and language mainly toward the end, but a little throughout the rest of the book. Love Letters to the Dead is a mystery, with some love, and adventure. I think that everyone should read this book, although its kind of sad.

TBR-
The Promise of a Pencil
Counting by Sevens
Ouliers

1 comment:

  1. I read this book and it is one of my favorite books in the genre which is saying a lot because I'm not a huge fan of the genre.

    ReplyDelete