Saturday, March 7, 2015

SOL- 7/31 March 7th

Darkness surrounds me. I have no idea where I am, or what is happening. I don't know if I'm falling, sitting, or anything. I can't feel the rest of my body, and it's too dark to even see the rest of it. I try to close my eyes. Slowly my eyes open. I'm not in complete darkness. In fact, I am outside. But everything looks blurry, as if I don't have my contact lenses on. I blink, thinking maybe then I will see better. Surely enough, that doesn't help. But I am 100% sure I have my contacts on. But that isn't the biggest of my worries. All I know is that I'm outside, but nothing else. I try to look or any shelter, but nothing. It starts to get dark, my vision getting worse and worse by the second. I fall.

I wake up, panting. I take a deep breath, and make sure it was a dream by pinching myself and trying to stand  up. After a while of checking, I realize, it was just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment