Saturday, March 14, 2015

SOL- March 14th 14/31

I remember when I was really little, and I was sitting near a phone and I accidentally called the police. It went like this:

I'm sitting on the couch with my grandma, she's reading a book and I'm just looking around. I was about 1 and a half, so I didn't know too much. I see our home phone next to me, and start pressing random numbers. Apparently those weren't any random numbers, because they would dial the police. I lay the phone back down and continue looking around all innocently and curiously. 15 minutes later, the bell rings. My grandma stood up, picked me up, and went to answer the door. My mom was with her friends, and my dad was at work, so we had no idea who it would be. She opens the door, and sees the police standing there.
"What happened, you guys called us." They say.
"I don't think we called you." My grandma says, nervously.
"If you didn't call us, she must have." The policeman says, pointing to me, and I had a evil smile on my face.
My grandma lets out a sigh of relief.
"We still need to examine the house." They say. "But we get a lot of calls from babies." They laugh.
They examine the whole house, and then leave. My grandma apologizes one more time, and closes the door behind them. She took a deep breath, and laughed. At least everything was ok.

This wasn't the only time I did this, my grandma and parents still tell me I did it at least 2 more times. Oops..

1 comment:

  1. Haha everyone as little kids makes mistakes, some having more hilarious results than others. Nice slice.

    ReplyDelete