Saturday, March 21, 2015

SOL- March 21st 21/31- Ten more to go!

I'm sitting here writing my Slice of Life, watching the sun shine through the windows, trying to get me to go outside. Of course I want to go outside, but not yet. It's spring, the birds are back to chirping, the snow has disappeared, and the warm weather is here to stay, at least until late fall. All the memories of spring and summer rush through my mind, but they're good memories. Here's one:

I can't go any farther along the path. It's not that I'm too tiered, but there is a giant snake in front of me. My dad stops my dog from stepping on the snake. Although I have no other choice, going around the snake through the grass doesn't seem fun. We are at the dog park, so it's kind of gross. I cautiously go around the snake, making sure I don't step on it, because that would NOT be good.

Ok. I'm done with my SOL. Time to go outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment