Wednesday, March 25, 2015

SOL- March 25th 25/31

My eyes land on the sign. Starbucks. We are finally here. We can relax, and enjoy our drinks. I order a cotton candy frappuccino, for the first time, and wait for them to make it. My friends order a caramel frappuccino and a green tea frappuccino. I take a sip of the cold, refreshing drink, and it's delicious. Even though it's a vanilla bean frappuccino with raspberry, it tastes exactly like cotton candy. I instantly fall in love. There are a lot of things on the Starbucks Secret Menu, and what I've tried it delicious. There is a website called hack the menu, and check it out HERE (There is are a lot of other Secret Menus for Chick Fil A and Dairy Queen, and etc.)

1 comment:

  1. YUM!! that sounds so good!!! I have to try those! Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete