Sunday, March 22, 2015

SOL- March 22nd 22/31

On March 17th was St. Patrick's day. But also my dog's birthday. The dog we had to put to sleep, he was suffering so badly. It was a happy day, because everyone was cheerful, but at some point throughout the day I just had to remember something about him. Like when I would always ask my dad to get my dog into trouble for no reason when I was 3. Or when I would sit on him has if he was a horse (He was a big dog, a chow chow mix, and very friendly with people he knew) when I was 2. And when I would lay down next to him in the sun and relax, when I was younger. I especially remember (And this isn't very good, but hey, I was 3) when I would run around my backyard asking my grandma to chase me so my dog would be all protective and and bark at her to make sure she wouldn't hurt me, because he was a very protective dog around me, he treated me very well, and he it truly an amazing dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment