Monday, March 16, 2015

SOL- 16/31 March 16th

My feet sink into the mud with each step I take. The sun is shining on my back, and peering through the trees. I sit down, my group also sitting down, and we begin the activity. 3 hares on the board, the lynx gets none. It dies. 6 hares on the board, the lynx gets none and dies. When we get to 12, it's my turn to throw the lynx. It gets one hare, but that's not enough. It dies. By the way, the lynx is a cardboard square and the hares are foam pieces. Then come the larger numbers. 178 hares, and 50 lynx. And so on. We keep playing for another 30 minutes, and then it's time to clean up and meet up with everyone and go back to the buses. It was a fun time, I'm looking forward to another field trip.

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job describing how the game works and I especially love the line "the sun is shining on my back, and peering through the trees." Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. Your descriptions were awesome. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun. Your descriptions were awesome. :) ;)

    ReplyDelete