Monday, January 5, 2015

The Perfect Place by Teresa E. Harris

This book is about a girl named Treasure who's dad one night just leaves her and her sister Tiffany, and her mom, but they have no idea where he went. Basically the book is about them trying to find their dad, except their mom leaves them for a little at their mean, strict, Great Aunt Grace. Treasure's mom doesn't leave them for good, she just needs some time alone, to find their dad.

I liked this book, it had a lot of good sayings in it and it's a really quick read. It's also an easy read, which is good to read during break. It doesn't have mature language or topics really, so anyone who doesn't like language should read this book.

Books- (I didn't get any books as a gift)
I want to read:
If I Stay
Sorta Like a Rockstar

4 comments:

  1. This looks really good... Do you think that I would like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Perfect Place" sounds like a good book, who was your favorite character?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Perfect Place sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good book. I also want to read if I stay. I'll read this book as soon as i can.

    ReplyDelete