Monday, January 26, 2015

We Were Liars E. Lockhart

This book is pretty hard to describe, but its about a girl named Cadence, and every summer her family goes to an island to see her cousins and family, and that's where they spend the summer. She has good friends/cousins there, that have a big impact to this book. Then, an accident happens and Cadence forgets some of her summer. This book is really sad but amazing, I really liked it. It had some mature topics but not TOO many. I recommend this book for a lot of people, who like some mystery. I really liked Cadence, because she's really adventurous and clearly has been through a lot, but she lives through it and makes the book a lot better.

TBR
Sorta Like A Rockstar
Counting By 7's
The Martian

4 comments:

  1. I read this last week and liked it. I am also going to read the Martian sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if I will like it, but good review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was unsure if I'd like this book, but I'll see if it's right for me.

    ReplyDelete