Wednesday, January 21, 2015

SOL- Sick

Pain rushes through my head and stabs one side of my head. I lay in bed watching videos on my computer. I eat some crackers and more pain sears through my head as I slightly lift my head up. Sometimes being sick is fun, because you can just relax and eat anything, but in my case, I just want to sleep, but I'm in way too much pain. My mom calls me down to eat some lunch, to I get up and slowly make my way downstairs. I don't want to eat anything else, so I just plop down on the couch. I take some Ibeprofen which doesn't help, so I struggle through my headache.

3 comments:

  1. That sucks Abby. I hope you fell better, and nice Slice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey videos and food. Doesn't sound that bad. Just kidding. That's the worst feeling.

    ReplyDelete