Tuesday, December 16, 2014

True (…Sort of) by Katherine Hannigan

This book is about a girl named Delly Pattison who likes presents that are surprises (she calls them surpresents) and one is about to be given/ something will happen to her. But lately, everything that she wanted to be fun and games turned into a ton of trouble. I can't say too much without giving it all away, and also, this book was really confusing. I think it was meant for younger ages, because it was supposed to be an easy read, and it was a quick one, but really strange and confusing. There weren't any mature topics or language, so no need to worry.
My favorite character was Delly, because she was very adventurous and unique, and compared to the other books I've read with characters her age, none of them were like her at all. So I enjoy how she was really unique, and I really like that part about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment