Tuesday, January 20, 2015

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

This book is about a girl named Mia who goes on a drive with her family on a car ride and EVERYTHING changes. She is trapped in between life and death. She isn't a ghost, but she's invisible. This book is full of flashbacks, and it's really cool. I can't say TOO much without giving it away, so you have to read it to find out more! It's full of mysteries, and suspension. I really liked this book, but it has some parts to it that weren't very interesting. It doesn't have many mature topics, but I would recommend it for people in AS. My favorite character was Mia, because she had a tough time going through all the changes, but she managed to make her choices.

TBR-
The Promise of a Pencil
The Martian
Counting by 7's
Sorta Like a Rockstar

3 comments:

  1. I love this book! i like how you discribed it. may i add that this book is also super sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I Stay was such a good book and it was sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read "if i stay" but I ether forget or I can't find it. I here that its really good.

    ReplyDelete