Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

This is a book about a boy named Clay who gets these tapes from his classmate named Hannah Baker who commits suicide. Basically, she recorded the tapes of her talking about her life and reasons why she committed suicide and the people behind it. The reason Clay got it was because he was on Hannah's list. Hannah's list has people on it who made a difference in her life basically.

I really likes this book because it's different from other books I've read. It may have some mature topics for some people but I think that it isn't as bad as some other books. This is a mystery, filled with suspension, and it's a little confusing. My favorite character was Hannah, even though she committed suicide, she still was brave given the fact there was A LOT going on in her life. I also liked Clay, even though there wasn't a lot written about his life, more about Hannah's.

TBR-

  • If I Stay -book for this week
  • Sorta Like A Rockstar
  • Counting by 7's

3 comments: