Tuesday, January 20, 2015

SOL- Snowshoeing

I drag my feet through the snow, them aching with pain. I look down at my snowshoes feeling the strength of the straps of them on my snow boots. I look forward towards the direction we are walking, seeing the steepness of the path. Soon we will stop for lunch, so I'm glad I don't have to deal with walking anymore.
Soon we make it towards a valley, where we will stop for lunch, and I'm really glad I'm done with hiking more. We still have to dig holes in the snow and figure out the layers and temperature of the hole, and quickly finish up all the instructions to eat lunch. I plop into the snow, ready to take my lunch out and take my snowshoes off.
After eating lunch, we head back down the trail and make it towards the bus. It was a fun time, although hard to go up the steepness of the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment