Saturday, November 29, 2014

SOL 4- Black Friday, Thankgiving, the 4 1/2 day Weekend, and more!

Wednesday: I run out the school doors, looking forward to our 4 1/2 day weekend. I see my moms car and wander over to it, knowing that at 12:45 I'll be at Jumpoline with my friends, having a great time. We arrive at Jumpoline, in time to see my friend pulling into the parking lot, so we run over into the building and get our wristbands in order to access all the attractions. While we are jumping and having fun, our moms go over to a store nearby to shop. I remember that I have some money with me, so we go and get some ICEES and snacks. That was one fun day.
Thursday Evening: My parents and I dash around the house, getting ready for our guests. One of my close friends is coming, and her two older annoying brothers (they are 13 and 14). My parent's friends arrive, and so do mine, and we have a great time, and stuff our mouths with delicious, Thanksgiving food. After eating turkey and potatoes, comes the time for pie and other desserts. We bought 3 different pies, 2 apple, and one walnut. I have almost a whole apple pie, which I love.
Black Friday: I wake up at around 10:00, exhausted from Thanksgiving, knowing that we probably won't go Black Friday shopping. Instead, I get together with my friend and we go to Washington Park, and after that stop by only a few stores.
Saturday and Sunday: Normal days.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you wrote your slice of life in chronological order like a schedule.

    ReplyDelete