Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Dear Bully edited by Carrie Jones and Megan Kelley Hall

Dear Bully is a book about bullies, obviously, but instead of it being about one person, it's a ton of short stories by famous authors like A. S. King, and they write about them being bullies or them being bullied, and I just really like that book. I like how it's non-fiction, and is really detailed and well written, although with some mature topics. It had some language and details which were a little inappropriate, but not too much. There really isn't much to say about it, but since this was a book full of short stories, I didn't really have any favorite characters. I really like the story A. S. King wrote, I don't remember what it's called, but I really liked the writing in it. I was really interested in this book, and I would recommend it to anyone who is ready to understand what bullying really is.

TBR:
If I Stay
Maze Runner
The Promise of a Pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment