Monday, December 1, 2014

Eight Keys by Suzanne LaFleur

Eight Keys is a book about a girl named Elise, who lives with her Aunt Bessie and her Uncle Hugh. She is best friends with a boy named Franklin, which isn't the same since middle school started. Also, she gets bullied by her locker partner, which is twice the trouble. Then, she discovers a key with her name on it, but what's it from? Read this book and find out!
I really enjoyed this book, especially how the genre is a fictional, mystery, with suspense, and adventures. This is the second time I have read it, but I didn't remember a thing from when I read it in Mark's class. This has no cussing or mature topics, and I recommend this for people who like a short, easy read, full of mystery and adventures.
My favorite character would probably be Elise, because she is very independent and she is described the most.

TBR
The Martian
13 Reasons Why
Counting By 7s

4 comments:

  1. That sounds really good, I like your description (read this book and find out!). I totally recommend the martian... LOVE it! I also like counting by 7s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of eight keys, but your description was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, like Talia, I haven't heard of Eight Keys, but you made it sound really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like it has a lot of potential to be a good book. Perhaps, when I'm tired I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete