Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Promise of a Pencil by Adam Braun

This book is about a man named Adam Braun, who starts a business called Pencils of Promise, after taking a trip to India and seeing all these children begging for food and money, and when Adam asked a little boy what he wanted most in the world, the boy said a pencil. Adam built schools for the poor children and sees how much they appreciate this. This is a non-fiction book, and it doesn't really ave any mature topics. I really liked this book, although some parts were a little boring. I would recommend this for anyone, and like I said it's a REALLY good book. My favorite character was Adam, because he was really brave and smart, and really interested with new things.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a good read, I'll make sure to keep this book in mind

    ReplyDelete