Wednesday, April 8, 2015

SOL

I'm too weak to get up. I'm hot then cold, I don't even know. My dad comes into my room. Right away, I say:
"I'm not going to school. I feel terrible and my stomach hurts like crazy."
"Well then, I'm off to work. Mom is with you, I'll tell her that you're staying home."
"Thanks. Bye!"
He leaves the room, and I try to get up. My feet start wobbling, but I go downstairs. The only problem- I'm not hungry. I can't hear a word about food, or I'll feel sick. But... at least I'm feeling better than yesterday. Well, sort of. Of course I'll have to go the doctor, so I go and get dressed. Who knows, maybe it will encourage me to feel better. Maybe it will.

5 comments:

  1. Yup. I know exactly how that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate being sick. I know how you feel, your mind wants food, but your body doesn't. not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you feel better. I like how you described that if you heard the word food you would be sick. So sorry you felt bad! 😷😎😋😃

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh* this describes being sick so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being sick. The one day you don't have to go to school and you aren't having fun.

    ReplyDelete