Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein

This book is written through the dog's point of view, and him growing up with his owner, Denny, watching him win and lose, life. But Enzo isn't a normal dog. He's like a human trapped in a dog's body. He understands everything, just he can't talk. Denny has a tough life, with many troubles going through, and his biggest fan is Enzo. This is a really good book, but really sad and kind of tough. It has a lot of mature topics and language, but I still really enjoyed the book and everyone should read it. My favorite character is Enzo, because no matter what he is always there for Denny, and he understands everything so even though he can't talk, he does smart things that would help Denny, and the challenges he is facing.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE SHOULD READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS AWESOME! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty good read, I will definitely be keeping it in mind when I chose a book to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book too! Nice review.

    ReplyDelete