Monday, January 27, 2014

3 Musketeers

3 Musketeers by Alexander Dumas

This book actually turned out to be a three week book for me because the writing is really hard.
Warning- Spoiler Alert
D'Artgnan ( the main character who wants to become a musketeer), is actually not the best person. He abducts a mans wife, because D'Artagnan is in love with her. At this point, the 3 musketeers, Athos, Aramis and Porthos, have become good friends with D'Artagnan and let him become a musketeer. The guards mistake Athos for D'Artagnan as the person who abducted the wife and arrest Athos. A lot of things came to my mind when this happened in the book. But who knows, I may be wrong.

This is a funny and adventurous book, but it takes place in the 1600s so it has really complicated phrases and words.

Pages: 628

*Since I am not quite done, the questions I will answer when I finish*

2 comments:

  1. This sounds pretty interesting so far, but I don't know if I will read it because it is so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never read the original book, but I have seen so many plays/movies, I'm sure I know the whole plot already. : )

    ReplyDelete