Monday, February 3, 2014

3 Musketeers

3 Musketeers by Alexander Dumas

In France, 1625, there still are kings and queens. Being a musketeer for the kings and queens is really hard. 3 musketeers, Athos, Aramis and Porthos; are the best of friends. For example, if one of them dies, they all find a way to die. D'Artagnan, becomes a musketeer and has to face the challenges, and try his hardest. This was a really hard book to read, because it was written in the 1800's. In my opinion is wasn't that interesting for the sake of dialogue, because there barely wasn't any. The description is really good, but there are paragraphs and paragraphs of just description. I would recommend this book for people who enjo reading older books, and like adventure and A LOT of dialogue.


Pages: 628

3 comments:

  1. I like the story of The Three Musketeers, but the book does not sound like the right book for me, but thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to read this book when I was five, because I liked the candy bar lol! Maybe I'll read it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So there are four musketeers and do they go on adventures or just sit and describe stuff?

    ReplyDelete