Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Slice of Life #2

I open the bag of ornaments, remembering how we got them and hanging them before. 
My mom and dad also help, and we spend a fun time together. My dad grabs the star, and on some steps, puts it carefully on top of the tree. We start with the lights, then the ornaments.
I place a sparkly ornament on the tree, and we begin the hanging. This really is the perfect tree! 

It starts to get dark outside, but we keep hanging. One by one we place the ornaments on the tree, all different colors. Many shapes, sizes, and designs. The tree looks amazing so far  but we still hang ornaments in the bare spots. When we are finished, we turn the lights off and the tree on. When the tree is on, it glows and shines, when its off, it sparkles.

1 comment:

  1. I love decoration our Christmas tree with my family, its one of my favorite parts of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete