Sunday, September 15, 2013

Week 3 Book Abby Vilner

This week I read a book called Leap Day by Wendy Mass which has 212 pages. This book is would probably be more of a medium book with pretty funny/ intense parts to it. This book is about a 16 year old girl who was born on leap day so she would be turning 4 in leap years. She has an older brother who is 18 and is a pretty good older brother who is willing to drive Josie, his little sister around in a old car that has been passed on from their mom, who got it from their grandma. The whole day, Josie is looking forward to the evening at the lake although she has no idea what is going on. This book is recommended for GIRLS because some parts include girly stuff including giving birth at 18. I really liked this book because the author is very descriptive and its as if your in the book, seeing everything. Although like I said some parts are intense, the book is a kind of touching, funny book. Next week I am planning on reading Ask My Mood Ring How I Feel by Diana Lopez.

3 comments:

  1. that sound really good! i will add it to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read a Mango Shaped Space who is by the same author. Do you think that I would like it?

    ReplyDelete